Information for Grant Recipients
Congratulations for receiving a Grant from Arts Council! The following contains general information about grant requirements. Detailed requirements are set forth in each grantee’s contract. For questions about grant requirements, please contact Shannon Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-747-1416.
1. Review, sign, and return your grant contract to your Arts Council representative.
2. Review logo and recognition requirements:
All grantees should use Arts Council's logo, crediting language where appropriate, and tag Arts Council social media accounts.
Refer to your grant contract for additional directions regarding logo usage and marketing materials.
Find Arts Council social media handles (Facebook and Instagram) at @artscouncilwsfc
If there are questions regarding when or how to tag us on social media, or when to use logos and crediting language, please contact email@example.com.
3. Review Arts Council’s Fundraising Policy.
4. Publicize all grant-related events that are open to the public on cityofthearts.com and by using social media or local press.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about how to promote your event through Arts Council social media pages.
5. Assist Arts Council by participating in the Annual Campaign and tag or mention Arts Council of Winston-Salem & Forsyth County (@artscouncilwsfc) on your personal or business social media pages
6. Write or email advocacy letters to City Council and County Commissioners - Download the City/County List
7. Download and submit your Reports via Submittable
This project is supported by the N.C. Arts Council, a division of the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources.