Delta Fine Arts Center - Program and Operations Manager
The Program and Operations Manager will have direct responsibility of planning, and executing with the help of the full board, and Executive Director all exhibits and program offerings at the Delta Arts Center.
Oversight will include, but not limited to:
1) Preparing a Calendar of Exhibits and programs each fiscal year
2) Co-ordination of Artist request to exhibit- preparing the ask letter/email, negotiation of costs, securing the agreement between DAC (Delta Arts Center) and the Artists, creating a SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for the safe return of art to the Artist
3) Co-ordination with a qualified curator to hang the exhibit in the Gallery and provide Artist Bio’s and description of Art
4) Plan a minimum of 6 programs each fiscal year – i.e.
Art camp, community day, quilting classes, art work shops, paint and sips, etc.
In addition to the program tasks above; facility operations is also an integral part of the Program and Operations Manager role.
This role will have direct responsibility for making sure the building and grounds are well maintained.
The Facilities committee’s oversight includes but is not limited to:
3) Building repairs; i.e. painting, roof, flooring, etc.
4) Maintaining control of locks and keys- creating a log
5) Securing a location for the Storage of Valuables
6) Securing vendor(s) for rental set up and break down- creating a vendor list / (SOP) standard operating procedure
8) Trash Removal (SOP)– corresponding with the City of WS or Republic Waste
9) Maintaining all equipment in the DAC – creating work orders for the repair of equipment when necessary (TV, Computers, telephone, Alarm, etc.)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
COVID-19 considerations: We follow the 3 W's. Wear a mask, wait 6 feet apart and wash hands. The Center has (2) air purifiers, a thermometer for checking temperatures and COVID 19 required waivers.