Congratulations for receiving an Arts Council grant! The following contains general information about grant requirements. Detailed requirements are set forth in each grantee’s contract. For questions about grant requirements please contact Dara Silver, Director of Funded Partner and Grant Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-722-2585 ext. 1121.
- Meet with the Director of Funded Partner and Grant Programs to review and sign your grant contract.
- Review The Arts Council’s Communication Guidelines for Marketing Materials. This document outlines which logos and credit lines should use per grant. Any publicity or written material should follow these guidelines. Copies of all printed material are to be included in your Final Report.
- All grantees should use both the Arts Council and City of the Arts & Innovation logos.
- Arts In Education Grantees, in addition to the AC and COAI logos, are also required to credit the Winston-Salem and Forsyth County Schools. AIE grantees going to a private/charter school do not have to use the WSFCS logo. – Download WSFCS Logo
- Innovative Project and Regional Artist Project Grantees, in addition to the AC and COAI logos are also required to credit the North Carolina Arts Council. Learn more about use and recognition of the NCAC logo at http://ncarts.org/marketingguide/. – Download Zip File for NCAC Logos
- Review The Arts Council’s Fundraising Policy. Organizations and individual grantees that receive over or equal to a) $7,500 or b) 10% of its operating budget or c) 20% of a specific project’s budget are required to adhere to this policy.
- Download check request form and submit completed form to the Director of Funded Partner and Grant Programs.
- Publicize all grant related events that are open to the public on www.cityofthearts.com.
- Assist the Arts Council by participating in the Annual Campaign.
- Write or email advocacy letters to City Council and County Commissioners by April 30, 2012. – Download list of City and County officials
- Download and turn in your Final Report by June 15, 2012 to the Director of Funded Partner and Grant Programs.
Arts In Education Grantees
Organizational Support Grantees
- Funded Partner Monthly Program Analysis 2011-2012
- Arts and Education Report 2011-2012 (Excel)
- List of local State Legislators